Total Time: 10 minutes
Course: Side Dish
- WAY Salted Egg Sauce 100g
- Diced Pumpkin 300g
- Chicken Stock Powder ½ tbsp
- Pepper Powder ½ tbsp
- Cooking Oil ½ tbsp
- Minced Garlic, 2 cloves
- Curry Leaves (appropriate)
- Chilli Padi (appropriate)
- Corn Flour (appropriate)
- Mix chicken stock powder, pepper powder, chilli padi & garlic well.
- Coat the pumpkin cubes with the mixture, then corn flour.
- Heat ½ tbsp cooking oil in a frying pan and fry curry leaves.
- Add 100g of WAY Salted Egg and the coated pumpkins.
- Give it a quick stir to mix all well. Ready to serve.
The above recipe is for reference only.