Total Time: 10 minutes
Course: Main Course
- WAY Salted Egg Sauce 200g
- Tiger Prawns 400g
- Chicken Stock Powder ½ tbsp
- Cooking Oil 2tbsp
- Minced Garlic 2 cloves
- Pepper Powder 1/8 tbsp
- Curry Leaves (appropriate)
- Corn Flour (appropriate)
- Chilli Padi (appropriate)
- Combine pepper powder, chicken stock powder, chilli padi and garlic in a bowl and mix well.
- Add prawns and mixing again to incorporate.
- Add corn flour with the mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Fry curry leaves.
- Add coated prawns and fry until cooked.
- Close lid and heat for 10 seconds.
- Add WAY Salted Egg Sauce and stir-fry briefly to mix well.
- Garnish with spring onion.
- Serve and enjoy.