Claypot chicken rice is a delicious one-pot meal of tender, succulent chicken chunks cooked over rice. It has an amazing, smoked flavour and a layer of crispy rice you can’t resist! Claypot Chicken Rice is so easy to make when you have this PREMIUM WAY Black Sauce. Happy Cooking!
Serves: 2 (can use vector to represent, like two human)
Total Time: 30 minutes (can use vector to represent, like cooking pot, or cutting board)
Course: Main Course
- 3 cups of rice
- 450ml of water
- 300g of Yam, diced into cubes
- Dried mushroom - cut and soaked for 1 hour
- 400g of Chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces
- 200g of WAY Black Sauce
- Cook all the ingredients in a rice cooker except for WAY Black Sauce.
- Add WAY Black Sauce and mix well.
- Add pepper & sesame oil for taste (optional).
- Garnish with scallions and fried shallots (optional)
- Serve hot with your favourite beverage
The above recipe is for reference only.