When it comes to Chilli Crab, the sauce is the beating heart of the dish. It’s an explosion of seafood flavour, less spicy than the name suggests, subtly sweet, deeply savoury. So here’s how you make an excellent sauce using WAY Chilli Crab Sauce. Happy Cooking
Serves: 2 (can use vector to represent, like two human)
Total Time: 20 minutes (can use vector to represent, like cooking pot, or cutting board)
Course: Main Course
- 1 bottle of WAY Chilli Crab Sauce,
- 1 kg Crab
- 2 Tomatoes, cut into 6 wedges.
- 10 g of Miso Paste
- 1 tsp Seasoning Seaweed Dashi (optional)
- 10 g of grounded dried shrimp (optional)
- ½ tbsp of rice flour
- 25 g water
- Mix 200g of WAY Chilli Crab Sauce, tomatoes, grounded dried shrimp (optional), Miso Paste, Seasoning Seaweed Dashi together and give it a stir.
- Once stirred thoroughly, add rice flour mixed with a little bit of water. Add in the crabs and give it a stir.
- Finally add in the beaten egg and bring it to a boil. Once the crab is cooked, you may add coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy your meal