Rendang is believed to have originated from the Minangkabau region in West Sumatra, Indonesia. Now, it is commonly found in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. It is made with wide arrays of spices, it stands out for its distinct flavour which develops over a slow cooking process. It is eaten best with rice or ketupat (steamed pressed rice). Up your culinary skills and impress your loved ones with this easy yet yummy Beef Rendang using no other than WAY Beef Rendang Sauce. Happy Cooking!
Serves: 2 - 4
Total Time: 15 minutes
Course: Main Course
- 100ml coconut milk
- 200g beef
- 80g Way Beef Rendang sauce
- Kerisik (appropriate)
- Cut the beef into bite sizes and add into the pot.
- Add Way Beef Rendang sauce and stir.
- Add coconut milk and continue stirring until the beef is well-cooked.
- Add kerisik. Stir until the gravy thickens.